Content and intended users
1.1 These general regulations set out the conditions for access and use of the "Luna Park dell'EUR" amusement park located in Rome (Province of Rome), Via delle Tre Fontane no. 100/108/114, also known as the "Luneur Park" (hereinafter, the "Park").
1.2 The Park's general regulations comprise:
- a) these general terms and conditions;
- b) the "Accessibility Guide" (dedicated to visitors with disabilities and/or with specific needs, where applicable);
- c) provisions relating to each attraction, set, show and Park event; (hereinafter, jointly, the "Regulations").
1.3 These Regulations form an integral and substantive part of the contract between Luneur Park S.p.A., with registered office in Rome (RM), Via Giovanni Battista De Rossi 13, Tax Code, VAT No. and Rome Business Register No. 09792151004, Economic and Administrative Index RM-1190065
(hereinafter referred to as "LEP") and persons who purchase a ticket or who, in any case, enter the Park (hereinafter referred to as "Visitors" and, individually, the "Visitor").
1.4 The contract between LEP and Visitors will be considered in force when the Visitors purchase an access ticket or, in any case, enter the Park.
1.5 By purchasing an access ticket or, in any case, by entering the Park, Visitors declare to have fully read, understood and accepted without any reservation all the provisions of the Regulations, expressly committing themselves to respect and to enforce respect for such provisions by minors and/or persons deprived – in whole or in part – of the capacity to act for whom they are legally responsible and who, in any case, accompany them inside the Park (hereinafter, for brevity, "Accompanied Third Parties").
Rules for admission
2.1 Visitors declare their knowledge of the Park's opening and closing times and accept that the admission ticket:
- a) must be worn while visiting the Park and shown in case of controls;
- b) will not be refunded for any reason, in whole or in part, by LEP once it has been validated at the turnstiles.
2.2 Visitors acknowledge, for reasons of safety and otherwise, that while visiting the Park, it is strictly forbidden to:
- introduce objects that pose a danger to their safety or that of others or that may cause harm or inconvenience to other Visitors or damage to the LEP itself (such as, by way of example but not limited to, weapons and/or offensive objects, glass containers, laser pointers, etc.).;
- introduce alcoholic beverages;
- introduce bulky objects;
- introduce animals, with the exception of "guide" dogs for the blind (with muzzle and leash);
- climb over safety fences and, in any case, access, transit or stop in areas closed to the public;
- make audio recordings of authorised music that may be played in the park;
- make audio/video recordings or take photographs of performances and/or entertainment events;
- have picnics and, in general, introduce food and related items;
- damage scenery and goods, equipment, or decor items owned or used by LEP or its business partners;
- abandon bags, backpacks or any other object;
- lie down on the benches, lie down or walk on the flower beds or use them for any improper purpose;
- smoke while waiting in queues and, in any case, outside the areas marked as smoking areas;
- remain shirtless, in a bathing suit or dress in any form of inappropriate attire;
- play musical instruments;
- engage in sports;
- distribute flyers, brochures or other printed matter, resell entrance tickets and, in any case, undertake any commercial activity;
- throw away refuse without using the appropriate containers;
- engage in conduct that is improper, inappropriate, contrary to mandatory rules, public order, morality, common sense or dangerous to one's safety or that of others.
Declarations and acknowledgements
2.3 Visitors acknowledge that:
- a) the Park's shows and entertainment events are staged on scheduled dates according to the timetable announced by LEP;
- b) admission to the shows and entertainment events is not allowed once they have started;
- c) attractions, services, shows and events are available by reservation only and/or are subject to payment;
- d) LEP reserves the right to:
- prohibit the entry into the Park of dangerous objects or items likely to cause harm/distress to other Visitors or damage the LEP itself;
- deny access to the Park or expel from the Park, without refund, visitors who do not comply with the Regulations or who behave inappropriately or improperly, contrary to mandatory rules, public order, morality, common sense or in a manner dangerous for their safety or that of others, and report such circumstances to the competent authorities;
- temporarily deny Visitors access to the Park, suspend the use of individual attractions or the viewing of shows due to:
- a) adverse weather conditions (for example, rain, wind, low temperatures, etc.);
- b) maintenance or technical work;
- c) power failures;
- d) accidents or incidents;
- e) maximum attendance capacity;
- f) the need to open some attractions to the public after Park opening hours;
- g) the need to prevent access to the Park's attractions before closing time to facilitate the timely outflow of Visitors;
- h) the need to remove objects left behind by Visitors.
3.1 In order to safeguard their personal safety and that of others, Visitors declare:
- a) that they have not withheld from LEP, in whole or in part, any useful information on their psychological and physical conditions or those of Accompanied Third Parties that may affect the accessibility/usability of the Park or its attractions, shows or events;
- b) that they know the locations of muster points, escape routes, emergency exits and medical facilities;
- c) to have understood and accepted without reservation the safety requirements adopted by LEP as well as the limitations of access to attractions, entertainment events and shows (also in terms of age, height or
presence of a personal assistant) as posted at the entrance to the Park and at the entrance of each attraction, event and show, expressly committing to the same LEP, for themselves and for Accompanied Third Parties, to:
- respect all notice and safety signage posted inside the Park, including, in particular:
- figurative pictograms and icons (including those related to individual attractions, events and shows);
- prohibition signs;
- hazard warnings;
- emergency and rescue signs;
- supplementary signs;
- warning and obligation signs;
- comply with the instructions given by LEP staff or third parties (firefighters, law enforcement, health operators), with particular reference to situations involving:
- suspension or interruption of electricity;
- atmospheric events;
- accidents, and all types of emergency and/or evacuation incidents;
- not to cause or facilitate in any way the occurrence of a situation that could endanger their safety or that of others.
3.2 Without prejudice to the foregoing, Visitors expressly undertake vis-a-vis LEP, for themselves and for Accompanied Third Parties, to assess in a sensible and responsible manner whether each attraction, event and/or show in the Park is suitable for their physical and mental conditions or those of Accompanied Third Parties.
3.3 All Visitors shall bear full civil, criminal and administrative liability deriving from, consequent to and/or connected with any damage that may be caused to LEP, themselves, Accompanied Third Parties or to third parties resulting from:
- a) any inaccuracy and/or incompleteness of the information on their psychological and physical condition or those of Accompanied Third Parties;
- b) any non-fulfilment by themselves or their Accompanied Third Parties of the provisions of the preceding section 3.1, point (c); thereby undertaking to hold LEP completely harmless and not liable for any and all claims, actions, reasons and/or demands in this regard.
Use of the images of Visitors and Accompanied Third Parties
4.1 Visitors hereby consent to the use of their image by LEP (as well as the image of any Accompanied Third Parties) that may be recorded inside or near the Park by photography or video recording means (including group images) or by any other means of registration.
LEP may exploit these images by means of any communications or broadcasting media (including, by way of example but not limited to, newspapers, magazines, brochures, internet, TV, etc.) for any purposes related to communication, information, advertising and/or commercial initiatives and, more generally, to enhance the image, brand and services offered by LEP or the Park.
4.2 Visitors expressly acknowledge that they shall not be entitled to any remuneration for any use by LEP of their image and/or that of the Accompanied Third Parties, accordingly hereby waiving any and all exceptions or claims relating to the use of the said images by LEP.
- 3 With particular reference to any video footage and/or photos taken on the individual attractions or during the participation in events or shows, Visitors hereby consent to the use by LEP of their image (as well as the image of any Third Party Accompanying them), also in combination with the image of other Visitors, for any purposes related to communication, information, advertising and/or commercial initiatives and, more generally, for the enhancement of the image, brand and services offered by LEP or the Park, expressly indemnifying LEP from any responsibility regarding the use that said other Visitors may make of their image.
5.1 Visitors acknowledge that LEP has installed a video surveillance system in the Park for the exclusive purposes of security and protection of persons and corporate assets and that the processing of visitors' personal data (collection, recording, storage and general use of related images) is carried out in line with the provisions on the protection of personal data and, in particular, with the Provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority on video surveillance of 8 April 2010 as amended.
Responsibility, indemnity and exemption from liability of LEP
6.1 All Visitors shall bear all civil, criminal and administrative liability deriving from, consequent to and/or connected with any damage that may be caused to property and persons (including LEP, themselves, Accompanied Third Parties or third parties) as a result of their failure (or that of Accompanied Third Parties), undertaking to fully indemnify and hold LEP harmless from any and all claims, actions, reasons and/or demands in this regard.
6.2 All Visitors expressly indemnify LEP and its staff from any responsibility connected with any theft and/or damage incurred inside the Park by themselves or by any Accompanied Third Parties.
6.3 Without prejudice to objective responsibility principles, all Visitors expressly exonerate LEP and its staff from any responsibility in relation to possible accidents and/or damages incurred in the Park by themselves or by any Accompanied Third Parties.
Dissemination of the Regulations
7.1 These Regulations are given adequate visibility through the publication of the same:
- a) on the notice boards at the Park entrances;
- b) on the Park website.
8.1 Visitors may send notices relating to the contract concluded with LEP by certified email or registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following addresses: Luneur Park S.p.A. – Via Giovanni Battista De Rossi, 13 00161 Rome – Certified Email: LUNEURPARKSPA@PEC.IT
9.1 Visitors expressly acknowledge that the contract concluded with LEP (as well as the rights established therein) cannot be, in whole or in part, assigned to third parties.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
10.1 The contract between LEP and Visitors is governed by Italian law.
10.2 Without prejudice to any mandatory statutory provisions, any dispute relating to the validity, effectiveness, interpretation and/or execution of the contract between LEP and the Visitors shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.
RULES FOR USERS OF AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES
- In order to use the rides at Luneur Park, Visitors must comply with the normal rules of caution and, in particular, must
- follow the pictograms posted at each Ride;
- strictly follow the instructions regarding the use of safety systems on individual Rides;
- listen carefully to the directions and instructions given by the Ride attendants;
- refrain from using Rides which, due to their indicated features and usage restrictions, are considered by the individual Visitors themselves as unsuitable for them.
- Access to the Rides may be denied before their closing time to facilitate the flow of visitors already waiting.
- Some rides may not be available for maintenance reasons, and in the event of bad weather or rain, they may be stopped for safety reasons. In case of emergency, strictly follow the instructions given by the Park staff.
- The public must use the Rides in such a way as to avoid exposure to risks and with care and caution to avoid creating dangerous situations for themselves or others.
- Visitors are obliged to behave responsibly and attentively when accessing the Rides. It is forbidden to engage in behaviour that does not comply with the instructions and rules specified for each Ride. Users must follow the instructions given by attending staff and avoid actions that could compromise the safety of other Visitors or damage the Rides themselves.
- Visitors are also obliged to make proper use of all the equipment and safety systems provided and installed in the Rides, and promptly notify the Park's staff of any faults and/or defects they may find.
- In the interest of User Safety, each Ride is subject to restrictions in relation to the height, weight, physical condition and health of individual users; all Visitors are therefore required to strictly adhere to the instructions given for the rides.
Please note that for some rides, we may deny access to:
- pregnant women;
- persons with osteological problems (spinal damage, hernia, neck injuries, other orthopaedic problems) and guests with casts and collars;
- persons with heart problems, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disorders;
- persons who have recently undergone surgery or who suffer from other physical conditions that may be aggravated by using this Ride;
- persons whose physical size does not allow for correct and comfortable use of the passenger restraint systems.
- Please note that, with the exception of Rides for which use is expressly excluded, children and/or young people with physical and/or mental disabilities must be accompanied on board the Ride by a parent or adult companion.
- For reasons of hygiene and safety, users of Rides must wear proper clothes and shoes.
- It is not permitted to complete two consecutive rounds on the same Ride. After the round, users must leave the Ride via the exit and queue in line again for a new ride.