General conditions of purchase
- These general conditions (hereinafter, the "General Conditions") are the contract concluded between Luneur Park SpA, with registered office in Rome, Via Giovanni Battista De Rossi, 13 00161, Fiscal Code, VAT number and registration in the Register of Companies of Rome n. 09792151004 REA RM-1190065 (hereinafter, also, the "Company") and the User whose object is the online purchase by the latter of the admission ticket (hereinafter, the "Ticket") to the park thematic site in Rome (RM), Via delle Tre Fontane, n. 100/108/114 called "Luneur Park" (hereinafter, the "Park").
- The Ticket is issued at the time of purchase and simultaneously sent to the User at the e-mail address indicated by the latter.
- The Ticket allows the User to access the Park according to the type of Ticket purchased (open date ticket or fixed date ticket); The User expressly acknowledges that the seasonal calendar as well as the opening / closing times of the Park may vary during the season for organizational / technical reasons.
- At the entrance to the Park, the User must show the Ticket in order to access the Park itself. The Ticket is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to third parties for any reason.
- In case of violation of the provisions of the General Regulations of the Park or, in any case, of an improper / incorrect use of the Ticket by the User, the Park Management reserves the right to terminate pursuant to and for the effects of art. 1456 cod. civ. the related contract with the User and to prevent the User from accessing the Park.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the General Regulations of the Park which, by accepting these General Conditions, the User declares to accept, the latter agrees as of now to the use of his image free of charge by the Company or by its successors in title where said image is possibly collected in or near the Park by means of video and / or photo shooting (including group) or by any other means of recording, renouncing as of now any and all exceptions or claims to about. The User's image may be used by the Company or by its successors in title for any communication, information and / or advertising need of the Park through the use of any means of communication / dissemination (including, by way of example and not limited to , newspapers, magazines, brochures, internet, TV, etc.).
- By accepting these General Conditions, the User expressly acknowledges and accepts that the right of withdrawal referred to in Articles 52 to 58 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 does not apply with reference to the contract between the Company and the User as said contract, pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 59, paragraph 1, lett. n) of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, concerns services relating to free time activities and provides for a specific date or period of execution.
- The User assumes upon himself any civil, criminal and administrative liability deriving from, consequent and / or connected to, any damage caused to things and persons due to the non-fulfillment by him of the provisions of the contract concluded with the Company, committing himself to keep the latter completely harmless and harmless from any and all claims, actions, reasons and / or questions in this regard.
- The contract between the Company and the User is governed by Italian law. Without prejudice to any mandatory provisions of law, any dispute relating to the validity, effectiveness, interpretation and / or execution of the contract between the Company and the User will be remitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.
Information for the processing of personal data of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679
Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, we inform you that your personal data will be processed by Luneur Park S.p.A., with registered office in Rome, Via Giovanni Battista De Rossi, n. 13, Tax Code, VAT number and registration in the Rome Company Register no. 09792151004 (hereinafter, also, the "Company") in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, the principles of confidentiality which inspire the Company's activities.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you have made available to the Company may be used:
(a) to carry out the obligations deriving from the subscription contract concluded with the same Company;
(b) to respond and satisfy all your requests and for any communications of a technical / organizational nature both verbally and in writing;
(c) for the preparation and performance of statistical and market studies and research;
(d) for sending information and promotional communications, including commercial ones, advertising material and / or offers of goods and services by post, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or from abroad (also from countries not belonging to the European Community) by the Company or by physical or legal entities that collaborate with the same Company;
(e) for sending the Luneur Park newsletter.
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and / or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Provision of data and consequences of any refusal
The provision of your personal data in relation to the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) is mandatory (in the absence of the same we would not be able to provide you with the services relating to the Subscription). It remains optional in relation to the purposes referred to in letters c), d) and e).
Within the Company, the shareholders, the members of the administrative body, the members of the board of statutory auditors, the auditors, the company staff and, in any case, the Manager and the persons in charge of the processing of the designated personal data may become aware of your personal data. by the Company in the exercise of their functions. Your personal data may be disclosed to companies associated with Luneur Park S.p.a. as well as to qualified subjects who provide the Company with services or services that are instrumental to the aforementioned purposes, including subjects and companies called upon to manage and / or participate in the management and / or maintenance of our websites and electronic and / or telematic tools used by us. Still in pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the Company may also make use of the following categories of subjects, who may also become aware of your personal data: qualified subjects who provide the Company with services or services that are instrumental in sending responses to your requests and / or any communications of a technical and organizational nature, to the development of statistical and market studies and research, to the sending of information and / or promotional communications, including commercial ones, to the management and sending of our newsletter such as, purely simplified, banks, insurance companies and entities, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors; consultants who assist the Company in various capacities, with particular reference to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organizational aspects; any other person to whom the data must be disclosed on the basis of an express provision of the law.
Dissemination of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
Data retention period
The personal data you have made available to the Company will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and, therefore, to perform the obligations deriving from the subscription contract until the expiry of the same and for any period. for renewal.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, you may exercise the rights provided for by the Regulation which, for your convenience, we transcribe in full:
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller, based on the conditions provided for by EU Regulation no. 2016/679:
access to your personal data, including the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller whether or not your personal data is being processed and, in this case, to request the information referred to in art. 15 of the Regulation; the correction of your personal data, as well as the integration of your incomplete personal data; the cancellation of your personal data in the presence of one of the conditions referred to in art. 17 of the Regulation; the transformation into anonymous form of your personal data or the blocking of the same:
the limitation of the processing of your personal data, so that they are only stored by the Data Controller, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation; the portability of your personal data; opposition at any time to the processing of your personal data.
The interested party also has the right to:
propose a complaint to the Privacy Guarantor (supervisory authority), pursuant to art. Article 77 of the Regulations; withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation, pursuant to art. 7.3 of the Regulation.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is the user's consent, the fulfillment of a contractual obligation and the provisions of the law.
Owner and managers of the treatment
The data controller is Luneur Park S.p.A., with registered office in Rome, Via Giovanni Battista De Rossi, n. 13.
The updated list of Managers is available at the Company and is available through a specific request formulated in the manner indicated above.
The Subscriber expressly declares to have read, to know and to accept in full and without reservation:
the General Subscription Conditions;
the Park Regulations and subsequent amendments and additions;
which form an integral and substantial part of the contract between the Company and the Subscriber together with the information for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Annex 1).
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 1341 and 1342 cod. civ., the Subscriber declares to specifically accept in writing the following articles of the general subscription conditions:
Article 2) (Changes in the seasonal calendar and / or the opening / closing time of the Park);
Article 2) (Conditions for access to the Park);
Article 5) (Termination);
Article 6) (subscription prices and variations);
Article 10) (changes to the conditions of use)
Article 13) (Faculty of the Company to terminate the contract with the Subscriber, to suspend the Subscription or to inhibit the Subscriber's access to the Park);
Article 14) (Use of the Subscriber's image);